7,500 Sq ft
39 Bramham is a large freehold block situated on the north side of the gated communal gardens and is within the Courtfield Conservation Area. The building was constructed between 1886-87 and was designed in a Queen-Anne style, typical of the late-Victorian era. The front facade has had no notable alterations since construction but internally it has been subdivided to provide for a mix of studios and bedsits over Lower Ground, Ground, and four upper floors.
We plan on modernising the building to improve the living accommodation provided by self-containing the units and increasing the overall area of each units, with extensions where possible. In addition to the extensions, we will upgrade the property throughout to suit modern living whilst preserving the architectural character of the property and making enhancements where possible.